After the Canal, the coastal road continues and leads to Askeli, located a few kilometers northeast of the port.
Askeli faces the open sea and is built amphitheatrically on the slope of a pine covered hill with a panoramic view from above. There are four snake-shaped streets on the road starting from the beach road and branching out across Askeli, reaching the top of the hill.
It has two organized beaches with a beach bar, tables and chairs, deck chairs, umbrellas, showers, rooms to change, rest rooms, water games and water sport training. There is space to play racquetball and tall trees to rest underneath them.
Η παραλία και η θάλασσα στο Ασκέλι προσφέρονται για οικογενειακό τουρισμό, αφού τα παιδιά σας μπορούν να παίξουν με ασφάλεια, στα μέρη της παραλίας στα οποία υπάρχει αμμουδιά και μέσα στη θάλασσα και στην παραλία.
Askeli beach is another perfect place for families with children as its sea is at some parts with only sand, inside and outside.
It has two large supermarkets, a minimarket and bicycle or scooter rentals for short excursions. Several pretty taverns with delicious food and reasonable prices are located on the coastal road. Some restaurants, on certain days of the week, even have Greek dancing nights.
There are also cafe snack bars, where in addition to coffee, ice cream, drinks and refreshments, you can enjoy a quick lunch on the go.
Tourists in Askeli have nonstop bus, taxi and boat access to the center of Poros.
It’s approximately a 30 minute walk.
At Villa Dolphins, apart from the personal care of your needs and the creation of a warm atmosphere, we also deal with the constant improvement of the services we offer to our guests. We try to combine the best possible accommodation with your enjoyment and outdoors activities for a more "dynamic" holiday.
* Βoat trips around the island so that you can see all the hidden beauty and swimm in small beaches with no access from the road
* Horse riding in the picturesque mountains of Poros island, amongst the nature and the trekking paths.
* Fishing by a traditional fishing boat and a profesional with you to the rich fishing grounds around the rocky shores of the Poros island.
* Bicycling around the island or across on the mainland to visit beautiful places such as the Monastery, Neorio, the Lover's bay, the Russian Shipyard and even the min town of Poros island.
* Day trips to the other islands of the Argosaronic such as Hydra island, Spetses island, Aegina island, Agistri island
* Day trips by rented car or mini bus (with or without a driver) to archeological sites on the mainland such as Ancient Epidaurus, Ancient Corinth, Ancient Mycenae, Ancient Troizina or the Covered Tombs of Magoula etc.